Welcome to this lovely updated end unit townhome located in the Village of Hickory Ridge - minutes from the heart of sought-after downtown Columbia and the Merriweather District. This beautiful home is nestled on a non-thru street and backs to trees and greenery for a truly peaceful location. As you enter, you're welcomed by a large foyer, perfect for greeting guests or entering from the attached one car garage. The rear of this level features a very large (21x11) family room, with an excellent layout for an office or play area. There is a sliding door to the spacious ground level deck (overlooking mature trees) which is covered via the expansive deck above. This level also features the laundry, a powder room and a deep closet with coat and shoe storage. Moving up the stairs to the second level, you'll find a simply wonderful 22x17 living room with a wood burning fireplace and slate hearth plus wood blinds on all windows. The newly refinished hardwood floors are breathtaking and cover this entire main level! There is an oversized passthrough from the kitchen to the living room that will certainly make entertaining and keeping an eye on anything happening in the living room area a breeze! The combined dining room and kitchen areas make for a great gathering place when friends and family are over for that special occasion, a quiet meal or holiday gathering. This area flows right onto the 18x14 deck that begs for outdoor entertaining, grilling or meals during those times when you simply want to enjoy the beautiful weather. With gorgeous, private views overlooking mature trees and greenery, this is the perfect place to relax with your beverage of choice at the end of a long day. Moving up to the third floor, youâll find the primary bedroom with en-suite bathroom at the top of the stairs. This spacious 19x11 bedroom will easily fit the largest of king sized beds and features double closets, a ceiling fan and wonderful natural light with wooded views. Further down the hall are two generous-sized additional bedrooms and a large full hall bath. ** New carpet, fresh paint, updated fixtures and beautifully refinished hardwoods ** Ideally located for concerts and festivals at the world-renowned Merriweather Post Pavilion, shopping at The Mall in Columbia, enviable restaurant and entertainment options, 100+ miles of walking/biking trails, minutes to downtown historic Ellicott City, three Columbia lakes, Howard County Community College & Howard County General Hospital (part of Johns Hopkins) right down the street. This location is ideal for commuting as itâs located right off Rt 29 with easy access to 32, 100, 95, 295, 695, 895 and 495. Baltimore, Annapolis, Fort Meade, NSA, APL, DC and Frederick are all within easy commuting distances.
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,050 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Village Of Hickory Ridge
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Attic
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Concrete, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Corner.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Community Center, Common Grounds, Golf Club, Golf Course, Golf Course Membership Available, Lake, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Pool - Indoor, Pool Mem Avail, Tennis - Indoor, Tot Lots/Playgroun
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price