A cul-de-ac setting centers this striking brick accented colonial set on a .57 acre homesite accented by mature pines in sought-after Chateau Ridge. A foyer entry welcomes you inside to find hardwood floors, a living room with huge picture window, dining room with chair rail trim and trendy light fixture, and kitchen boasting stainless appliances, mosaic tile backsplash, peninsula layout, glass front and raised panel cabinetry, and access to the large deck and huge fenced backyard with mature pines. Convenient main level mudroom and laundry room. Upper level hosts 4 bedrooms including the primary bedroom with large double closet, 2 single closets, built-in dresser unit, and gorgeous remodeled attached bath with dual sink vanity and walk-in shower with custom tile work. Finished lower level hosts a rec room with wet bar and walk-up access. Centennial and Burleigh Manor schools! Welcome home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick, Aluminum Siding
2,871 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Mud Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Partial, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price