Graciously perched atop a hill overlooking Historic Ellicott City and the Patapsco Valley, this 1840s converted schoolhouse is one of the areas best kept secrets. Comprised of only 20 units, this buidling is extremely sought after as it's condos are rarely available. Perhaps it's the walkability to historic main street with it's many stores, coffee shops, restaurants and breweries. Maybe it's the proximity to fantasic Patapsco Valley State Park with it's walking trails and acres of gorgeous scenery. Or maybe it's just the building itself with it tons of character and luxe finsihes. Unit 305 is perhaps one of the best units in the buiding. You'll be charmed as you walk through the door and are greated with a wall of 7 foot tall windows. The ceilings are 12 feet tall and the floors are a lovely warm wood. There is a convenient half bathroom just off the entry along with an in-unit washer and dryer. The living room has a working, wood burning fireplace. The kitchen was renvoated with acres of chic gray cabinets, custom marble backsplash, stone counters and stainless steel appliances. The guest bedroom is spacious and has tons of transoms for natural light. The owner's suite is spectacular with great closet space and a spa like en suite full bathroom. There are so many things about this space that will absolutely charm you. Don't wait to see this one. Something this special doesn't come along very often! ALL OFFERS WILL BE PRESENTED ON MONDAY, MARCH 8TH AT 6:30 PM.
Condo, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
941 sq. ft
Historic Ellicott City
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Galley Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Intercom System
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers, High Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Picnic Area, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price