This beautiful colonial home will not last long on the market. This amazing 3,500 sf single family home is located on the end of the cul-de-sac and backs to woods for a private setting. Lots of light helps showcase the two-level entry and sunken living room/dining room. The gorgeous kitchen has 42" cabinets and an island with pendant lighting as well as french doors leading out to the peaceful serenity of the multi-level wrap around deck!. Main floor laundry/mud room and half-bath complete this level. The basement has a kitchenette and room for a possible fifth bedroom or in-law suite as well as a living area. Upstairs, the master bedroom has dual walk-in closets and a master bathroom with dual vanities and a large garden soaking tub. Yes, please! Two other bedrooms also have walk-in closets. There is a two-car, front-facing, attached garage, and additional storage shed area in back of home under the deck.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Aluminum Siding, Vinyl Siding
3,723 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Gables At Lawyers Hill
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Island, Kitchenette
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Vinyl, Aluminum
- Lot View
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price