Perfectly set on a 1.3 acre manicured homesite backing to trees is this 6 bedroom, 3.5 bath home in Elkridge! A portico entry welcomes you inside to find hardwood floors, a formal living room with chair rail trim, sun-filled dining room, and kitchen with espresso cabinets, stainless appliances, sleek granite counters, tile backsplash, and oversized tiered island. Step down to the family room centered by a wood burning fireplace flanked by built-ins, and access to the backyard. Main level bedroom offers flexibility in floor plan. Upper level hosts a primary bedroom with walk-in closet and trendy remodeled bath with quartz double vanity, glass enclosed shower, custom tile accents, and soaking jetted tub. Finished lower level with rec room, 5th bedroom, and full bath. Welcome home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
3,932 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Built-Ins
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Partly Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price