This spacious, bright and open four level townhome is located in the sought-after community of Emerson. This 2,800 square foot home features hardwood flooring, exquisite moldings throughout, granite countertops, spacious rooms, private deck overlooking yard/tot lot and so much more! The master bedroom has an oversized bathroom, cathedral ceilings and walk-in closet. Two other bedrooms are spacious and the laundry room is featured on the master level. The fully finished walk out lower level includes a full bath, possible 4th bedroom/private office and gas fireplace. The quiet and friendly neighborhood has it all - A community recreational center, tennis courts and a beautiful pool with life guards! Close to major highways makes for easy commute to Baltimore or DC! Award winning Howard County schools! Do not miss your opportunity to call this well-maintained home yours!
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,498 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Foyer, Office
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Lighted.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price