For sale as-is. Home needs TLC and buyer may want to renovate. Owner-financing possible. Historic, hand-crafted, solid construction underpins massive living space, high ceilings, French doors, many fireplaces, and other grand features. Beautiful views of the Baltimore skyline. Potential to divide land for multiple homes.Existing structures include 4-car garage with room to walk in attic, swimming pool, and bathhouse with two bathrooms. Landscaping includes majestic trees. Across street from Patapsco State Park, walk to majoruniversity or train station to DC, drive in few minutes to international airport. Home designed by famous architect.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian
5 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
9,008 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Central.
- Full Finished
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Walk-in Closets, Laundry Chute, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Balcony, Deck
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence
- Lot Dimensions
- 4.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Cul-De-Sac, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)