M. Roma Elhabashy, Managing Broker
Mr. Elhabashy is the Managing Broker and a member of The BlackStone Real Estate, LLC. He oversees the firm’s global practice, which encompasses residential and commercial real estate transactions, property management, and consulting.
A frequent lecturer and guest speaker, Mr. Elhabashy is also an active member of the Great Capital Area Association of REALTORS and the Greater Washington Commercial Association of Realtors. Mr. Elhabashy’s passion for the industry began when he was directly involved in acquiring several real estate properties, and in developing a mixed-use asset, now owned by his family.
Mr. Elhabashy holds a Masters degree in Real Estate Development from the School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation at the Colvin Institute of Real Estate Development at the University of Maryland and earned his Bachelor's degree in business administration and with a concentration in finance.
Qualifications and Accomplishments:
- Expert in operations management.
- Proven track record of improving bottom line through coaching, training, and financial and staff audit.
- Professional development trainer in: contract negotiation, CRM, credit management, sales systems enhancement, and risk management.
- Banking Consultant; focus on real estate transaction analysis and feasibility.
- Top-Producing Realtor awards.
- University of Maryland Gold Key International Honor Society; Leadership Institute.
- Member: Greater Washington Commercial Association of REALTORS, National Association of REALTORS, and Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS.