Wonderful brick front, 3-level townhouse is now available in the sought after neighborhood of Dorsey Crossing! As you enter the foyer you'll notice the hardwood floors and the home office to your left with French doors, that could also be used as a 4th bedroom. The laundry room with built-in cabinetry leads you out to the 2-car garage. Take the stairs up to the main level with features that include: 9 foot ceilings and hardwood floors throughout, huge country kitchen complete with granite countertops, cherry cabinetry, large kitchen island, stainless steel appliances that include a gas cooktop, built-in microwave, two built-in wall ovens, refrigerator, and dishwasher. The kitchen has recessed lighting, ceramic tiled backsplash, built-in speakers and a pantry! There is also a door out to the maintenance free deck with composite decking & vinyl railings. The family room is right off of the kitchen and has a ceiling fan, more built-in speakers, chair molding, crown molding & also has a half-bath. The top level houses the 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. All 3 bedrooms have ceiling fans and cathedral ceilings! The primary bedroom has a large walk-in closet, built-in speakers and en-suite primary bath with a double-sink vanity with a granite top, separate water closet & a large shower with two shower heads. All of this and everything that Ellicott City and the Columbia Association have to offer! Great location as well, close to shopping, restaurants and very easy to jump right onto 108, 29 & Route 100. Check out the virtual tour!
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Island, Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Appliance Center, Microwave, Cook Top Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Washer
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Sprinkler System, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, High Ceiling, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. No Thru Street.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Picnic Area, Pool Mem Avail, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Volleyball Courts
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price