Settle into this beautiful, bright, and dignified 3-level brick-front townhome that is your own private oasis but next to everything you could ask for in Columbia's vibrant Town Center. Full sun in your entry-level room/office with French doors and a full bath. Sunshine abounds through the main level living room, dining room, and fantastic gourmet kitchen that is perfect for entertaining family and friends. Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, recessed lighting, and breakfast bar adjacent o separate eat-in space with pendant lighting, and elegant family room seating with gas fireplace. Upstairs you'll find two spacious bedrooms and full bath in addition to the master bedroom, which has a huge walk-in closet and master bathroom with a dual sink vanity, 2-person jacuzzi tub, and separate shower. All this inside your 2-zoned home surrounded by so much to do right outside your door including being steps away from the Columbia Mall, Whole Foods, entertainment venues, outdoor trails, dining, entertainment and so much more. Easy access to all major highways, routes, and transportation!
2 Full/2 Half
0.06 Acres |Y Sq. Ft.
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Y, Case by Case Basis,Pet Addendum/Deposit
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Single Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Gas Burning, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price