Elegant brick front, 3-level townhouse your home. Located in the sought-after Dorsey Crossing neighborhood, this light-filled home boasts elevated characteristics throughout including hardwood floors, decorator details like built-ins, crown molding, and chair railing, and tech-savvy features like Ring and audio speakers. You'll enter main floor with home office/bedroom with large walk-in closet to your left with French doors. The laundry room with built-in cabinetry leads to the 2-car garage. The main level features 9 foot ceilings and an entertainer's gourmet, eat-in kitchen complete with granite countertops, cherry cabinetry, large island, stainless steel appliances with gas cooktop, built-in microwave, two built-in wall ovens, refrigerator, and dishwasher. It also boasts recessed lighting, designer backsplash, and a pantry! Open up from the kitchen to the maintenance-free deck with composite decking & vinyl railings. The light-filled family room has a ceiling fan, designer details, and large powder room. The three bedrooms on the top level have ceiling fans, cathedral ceilings, and huge closets. The primary bedroom has a large walk-in closet and en-suite primary bath with a double-sink, granite-top vanity with separate water closet & a large shower with two shower heads. Wonderful, Centennial Park, Centennial Lake, shopping, restaurants, and recreation. Easy access to Baltimore and Washington DC.
2 Full/1 Half
|Y Sq. Ft.
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Y, Case by Case Basis
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Island, Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Appliance Center, Microwave, Cook Top Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Washer
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Sprinkler System, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, High Ceiling, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price