Surrounded by nature trails and within close proximity to the Columbia Lakefront and Town Center, this property is a mid-century modern, one floor living oasis nestled in the woods. Tranquility in this spectacular four-bedroom home tucked away in the desirable Hickory Ridge neighborhood. Surrounded by trees, you will love spending time outside in your own oasis on the screened porch with two doors to the back deck. While enjoying the patio, relax by overlooking professional peaceful landscaping with custom hardscaping surrounding the home. The gourmet kitchen is extraordinary, high-end stainless-steel appliances, granite surfaces including a custom-made granite table. The kitchen includes custom built in oven, microwave, separate heat drawer great for entertaining, and wine bar and views of the wooded backyard. The dining and living rooms are spacious enough to accommodate any size gathering and the recreation room features exposed wood beams, custom built in wet bar and a wood-burning fireplace. Retreat to the primary bedroom suite with high ceilings and exposed wood beams that offer custom walk-in closets and private bath. Another three bedrooms and bathroom complete this level. Original owners have kept the home pristine, with all the upgrades to follow to include; remolded chef kitchen, new roof, screened in porch, custom closet in main bedroom, updated bathrooms, alarm system, freshly painted deck and more. One year home warranty included. Conveniently located in a quiet cul-de-sac and walking distance to Clemens Crossing Elementary School, Atholton High School and Clemens Crossing Pool as well as the Hickory Ridge Shopping Center and Howard County General Hospital.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Other, Public Water Service
Public Sewer, Other
2,604 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Telephone, Other
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stove, Ice Maker, Humidifier, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished
- Casement, Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Brick, Wood-burning.
- 24 Hour Security
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Built-Ins, Laundry Chute, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Screened-in, Wrap-around Porch, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Corner, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price